CENSON Technology is looking for a Java software programmer who has the ability to learn, while contributing to our team. The successful candidate will work in application ERP development.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Software development experience using Java
- Exposure to AngularJS useful
- Full landscape development experience: front-end to persistence
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat web server
- Experience in Linux and Cloud environments
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Understanding of how to unit test software and Software Debugging
- Basic understanding of Groovy - Less
The position is available to telecommuting candidates who have experience with this style of working.
Please forward current resume including salary expectations to [email protected]