Contact Center Agent - Medical
Contact Center Agent is responsible for answering calls presented to the Centralized Contact Center known as CENSON® Care. Provides immediate and appropriate resolution to customer/patient telephone inquiries related to any service that can be provided. Connect or empathize with the Patient/Customer by anticipating customers' issues or problems.
Treating people with respect and dignity, placing the interests of the customers’ first, working as a team to achieve our full potential. Provides services and support for Home Health, Medical Groups, or as assigned. Documents provider messages in the practice management system. Adheres to department standard of professionally answering 80 percent of incoming calls within 20 seconds and maintaining a 5 percent or less abandonment rate.
- 1~2 years previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Type around 40~55wpm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Customer service skills.
- Basic problem solving skills.
- Accurate and attentive to details.
- Excellent telephone and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a handle high call volume environment.
- Good customer service skills and willing to work flexible hours.
- Basic PC skill required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross~training.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Medical terminology knowledge helpful
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to promoting and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change, multiple, shifting priorities.
- Can think quickly and use judgement.
- Speaks English fluently, enunciates and uses proper grammar.
- Good interactions skills (listening and oral communication) diplomacy and patience with assisting customers.
- Hours may be irregular due to 24/7 operation.
This can be a telecommuting position and we will consider applicants from all areas. You will need excellent English, and access to high speed broadband.